Details: Sunnydaze 60,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater – Portable Heat for Construction Sites – Auto-Shutoff for Overheating Protection – Adjustable Heating Output – Piezo Ignition – Red and Black
Stay warm while you work hard in cooler conditions with the 60,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater from Sunnydaze Decor. This heater runs on clean-burning propane and is designed to be optimally used with a 100-pound propane tank (please note, propane tank and fuel is not included with this product and must be purchased separately). This product comes with 1 heater, 1 regulator and one 10-foot hose. The fan inside the heater blows out hot air to keep your workspace toasty warm so you can stay productive.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keep the cold away: Overall heater is 8.25 inches wide x 17.25 inches deep x 14 inches tall; Weighs 12.6 pounds; Cylinder is 8 inches diameter x 17.25 inches long; Base is 8.25 inches wide x 8.5 inches deep x 5 inches tall; Handle is 7.5 inches long; Power cord is 4 inches long; 30 watts; 0.6 amps; 115 volts; Hose is 0.75 inches diameter; Provides optimal heat for up to 400 square feet
- Ideal during the winter: Product includes 1 forced air propane heater, regulator and 10-foot hose; For optimum performance, it is recommended to use a 100-pound propane tank with this heater (please note, propane tank and fuel are not included with the heater and must be purchased separately); Smaller tanks can be used for limited run times
- Designed for portability: Lightweight, this heater features a convenient handle that makes it easy to carry around where the warmth is needed most. Recommended for outdoor use only. Never leave this heater unattended.
- Perfect for the jobsite: Keep the construction site toasty when the temperatures cool down with this heater; Handy to have when working on a home remodel in the winter, fall or early spring
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.