Details: Ceramic Space Tower Heater – 1500W Electric Portable Heater with Thermostat, Fast Quiet Heating Features Built-in 12H Timer, Oscillating Heater with Remote for Office Bedroom Desk and Indoor Use
Tip-over Protection Equipped with an Anti-tilt Switch to Switch Off the Machine Shut off when accidentally tip-over occurs. Protect Your Family From Fire Disaster. Over-heat Protection Overheating Protection Makes the machine Safe to Pets and Children. Avoid of being injured by high temperature. Low Noise The noise of the heater is lower than 40dB level, the small space heater is absolutely quiet for use in the bedroom when falling asleep. Read more East to Carry It’s so Easy and Convenient for You to Move from One Place to Another. Portable Space Design can Provide You with Warmth Anywhere. 3 Modes for All Seasons Use Model H1 of 950W Warm wind for Spring or Warm Winter; Use Model H2 of 1500W Hot Wind for Cold Winter; Cool Off During Summer with the Fan-only Mode F1. Widespread Oscillation 90° Oscillating Wide Angle Heating, It Helps Heat Up Your Room Sooner,Preventing too High Temperature in the Same Direction. Read more Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Adjustable Thermostat】With digital display allows you to adjust the heater’s 1500 watt ceramic heating element. You can select a wide range of temperatures with an easy to read digital temperature display.With a built-in precise temperature sensor, You can adjust to get the comfortable heat you want easily. （Attention: Formula conversion: Fahrenheit °F=℃×9/5+32. For example, to convert 30°C to Fahrenheit°F, 30°C equals 86°F. ）
- 【Quiet and Fast Heating】Quiet Heating: 40dB (Quiet like a Library). Our Heater is 12% Quieter than Traditional Electric Heaters, which Allows You to Work and Sleep without Being Disturbed during the Cold Winter. Efficient PTC Element and Fan Ensure Rapid Heating In Seconds, Making you Feel the Change from Cold to Warm in Seconds.
- 【Widespread Oscillation】90° Widespread Oscillation Helps Heat Cover Every Corner of Your Room. Preventing too High Temperature in the Same Direction.The Oscillating Space Heater with Touch Screen is Perfect for Any Small to Larger Room such as Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom, Office. One Small Ceramic Space Heater can Warm your Whole Family.
- 【Built-in Timer and Remote Control】The Ceramic Space Heater Features Built-in Timer from 1-12H.With the Remote Control,You Will No Need to Worry about Getting Up to Adjust the Space Heater When in Cold Winter.There is a Hidden Handle for Easy Carry from One Room to Another.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Pro-Temp PT-175T-KFA 175,000 BTU Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Heater w/Thermostat, Red/BlackReview NaoSIn-Ni Kerosene Stove Heater, for Indoor Camping, Lightweight Portable Stainless Steel Oil...Review LAUSAINT HOME Patio Heater for Outdoor Use, 48000 BTU Rapid Heating Energy-Saving Heater for ...Review Wttfc Heated Electric Blanket Full Size, Fast Heating Electric Throw, Flannel Heated Blanket ...