Details: Heater Portable Kerosene Stove Large Camping Burner Quiet Space Heater for Indoor Camping Oil Heaters 4.6L Red (Color : Red)
- Products can be returned
- ◆High Efficiency：The combustion chimney of the kerosene stove is made of special metal, which makes the kerosene burn completely, and the heating is faster and more efficient.
- ◆Light Weight：The mobile heater is very light and can be used both outdoors and indoors. Available in red 4.6L, our non-electric oil stoves come with storage bags and spare accessories for easy portability.
- ◆Features：This tent heater can automatically turn off the flame to protect the function of the heater; the fire power is adjustable, safe and reliable; it heats up instantly after ignition, with a 360° air outlet; it can warm the whole house and be quiet.
- ◆Applicable：High quality oil stove has iron frame on top, which can be used for heating, boiling water, cooking and grilling. Heater It can be used for indoor, camping heating, garden, restaurant, beer garden, tent heating, greenhouse, emergency heating, balcony.
- ◆After-sales：My store is committed to serving every customer well, you don’t need to worry, buy with confidence. Any questions feel free to contact [email protected].
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular heating solution for both homes and businesses. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive, making them a great heating solution for people who are on a budget.
Kerosene space heaters can be used in several different applications. They are typically used in enclosed areas that need to be heated, which usually means they are used in a garage, shed, or barn. Kerosene space heaters are also great for providing heat in a small living space, such as a small apartment or dorm room, or for keeping a room in your home warm without heating the entire space.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used in larger areas to provide heat to spaces that need to be maintained at a low temperature. For example, a kerosene space heater can be used to heat a garage or other large space to a temperature that is a few degrees warmer than the outdoor temperature.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used to heat your home. If you run a kerosene-fueled heating system in your home, you can direct the kerosene space heaters to heat specific parts of your home instead of the entire house.