Details: Spotimlody Patio Heater Wheels Replacement Tall Heater Wheel Set,One Size Fits Most Propane Gas Patio Heaters,Easy to Move& Install-Universal Movable Wheel (White Wheels+ Stainless Steel Bracket)
Universal Patio Heater Wheel Kit, Propane Gas Patio Heater Replacement Wheels.Features:1. Fit all your outdoor patio heaters.2. Easy to install, easy to use, durable and not easy to break.Product Information:Material: Plastic wheels + stainless steel bracket(Hollow wheels, but solid quality, enough to support your heater to move back and forth, lightweight and convenient, stainless steel bracket is strong and beautiful)Size:Length: 7.87 in/20 cmInstallation spacing: 3.93 in/10 cm.Package Included:1 x Patio Heater Wheel KitHow To Use:√ Simple installation, only need to align the heater and the holes on the wheels, use our attached screw accessories, simple installation, the size is common, very few customers have a phenomenon that the hole is not suitable, you can do it by drilling by yourself Perfect match.√ You need any heater accessories, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours~
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Universal Wheel Kit】 Universal Patio Heater Wheel Kit- A Patio Heater Wheel Kit that fits all of your patio heaters. Easy to use.
- 【Replacement Parts Size】High-quality terrace heater replacement parts, product length: 20cm, installation spacing: 10cm/3.9 inch (maximum width), suitable for most old and new heaters;Check the size before buying.
- 【Convenient & Durable Material】 Plastic hollow wheel + stainless steel bracket, Durable and not easy to break.Universal Fit all your outdoor heaters.
- 【Easy Installation】Just hook the edge of the patio heater, slide the wheel to the right position at the bottom of the heater；Outdoor heater Wheel for patio propane, Easy installation and low maintenance. Compatibility with all major heater brands on the market.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.
Related posts:Review GiveBest Portable Ceramic Space Heater, 2 in 1 Oscillating 1500W/750W Electric Room Heater wi...Review Heated Throw Blanket, Machine Washable Heating Blanket with 5 Heat Settings & 4 Hours Auto Of...Review Perfect Fit SoftHeat | Luxury Micro-Fleece Heated Electric Warming Blanket with Safe & Warm L...Review FHstars Space Heater for Indoor Use, 1s Fast Heating Electric Oscillating Portable Heaters wi...