Details: Electric Space Heater,Air Choice Ceramic Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, 750/1500W Portable Space Heater,3 Modes with Overheat Protection,Small Space Heater for Indoor Use( Home,Office and Bath)
Brand: Air Choice
Product Overview Air Choice-To be your Choice! What we prepare for you? 1.Portable Indoor Electric Space Heater 2. User Manual 3.ETL certificate Indoor Space Heater With compact size and handle, Air Choice ceramic electric space heater ia able to be apply for wide occasions,home, kithchen, bedroom, office even though the bathroom. Prouct Diameter: Item Dimension: 6.6 x 5.29 x 9.93 inchesGross Weight: 4.51 poundsModes: 3 modesApply for: Indoor useTime Available: Four Seasons (Fan is able to be used separately)Easy to Remove Read more Product Details Quick Heating Do you want to be warmed up fast after you come back from work? The heater work fast to heat up. Turn the space heater on. It only takes a few seconds, and you will feel the tangible warmth. Safe and Quiet Forged by alloy metal, the space heater emits no plastic smells and make little sound. No matter you are napping, chatting or working, it will not disturb you. Overheat Protection The space heater will shut off automatically once the temperature inside reaches to or beyond 158℉ or 70℃. Protect your families from accidents caused by negligence. Portable and Convenient With handle, it can be used in many occasions, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom,Garage. Compact size make the heater convenient to take and save space. Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Fast heating in only 3 Seconds】 Air Choice space heater can heat up a room in only 3 seconds with its PTC Ceramic heating technology. When you come back home from a freezing winter snow or cold wind, this space heater can give you the instant happiness and warmth.
- 【3 Modes to Satisfy All Your Need】 This isn’t just a plain space heater. It is also a fan if you only turn on the fan mode.However, if you turn on the heating mode as well, it will become a heater with two settings, 750w and 1500w, satisfying every kind of need you have.
- 【Apply for Full-Year Indoor Use】 With both of fan and heater, it is suitable application for four seasons. The 2-in-1 design alows you to use it as fan in summer but also allow you to enjoy warmth in winter.
- 【Multiple Safety Protection】 This space heater is made from anti-flame material and it will shut off automatically when overheating. Also, it is equipped with an adjustable thermostat which will keep the temperature in the safe range. We have considered all sorts of situations and created a safe environment for you.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review De'Longhi Oil-Filled Radiator Space Heater Energy Saving, Safety Features, Nice for Home with...Review 23800 BTU Convection Kerosene Heaters for Indoor Use Portable (Black)Review USB Heated Blanket Wrap, Luxury Flannel Wearable Heated Throw Blanket with Buttons Ultra Warm...Review MP2 Heated Blanket Electric Throw,Plush Sherpa Small Throws for Lap w/ 3 Heating Levels & 2 H...