Details: Mr. Heater Corporation F299820 18,000 BTU Vent Free Radiant Propane Heater, MHVFRD20LPT
Brand: Mr. Heater
This Radiant 18,000 BTU Liquid Propane Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze – battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND CALIFORNIA* ** Please note when operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.**
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 18,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater to heat spaces up to 500 sqaure feet.
- Radiant heat burner
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Dyna-Glo Dual Power 15,000W Electric Garage Heater, BlackReview Heated Blanket Queen Size with Dual Control, 84"x 90" Flannel to Sherpa Reversible Electric H...Review UROSER USB Heated Blanket Electric Throw, Wearable Heated Throw Blanket Electric, 39 X 27.5In...Review Bearhug [New Launch] Electric Heated Blanket, 50"x 60" Heating Throw, Faux Fur & Sherpa, 5-Ye...