Details: LXLA Indoor Kerosene Space Heaters, Portable Efficient Camping Stove for Heating, Compact Space Heater, Personal Heater for Office Room Desk Indoor Outdoor
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★★High Calorific Value: High calorific value and large heating range. The maximum calorific value is 9000 BTU/H (equivalent to 3000W), and the fuel consumption per hour is 0.25L. Can make the room of about 20 square meters rise rapidly.
- ★★Energy-saving Design: The wall-mounted stove has the effect of log fuel, no gas, no oil, and no smoke damage.
- ★★More Efficient Heating: The combustion chimney is made of special metal, so that the kerosene can be fully burned, and the heating is faster and more efficient.
- ★★Optional Fuel Tank Capacity: Our heating stove is available in6L, equipped with storage bag and spare accessories, which is convenient to carry out.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are cost-effective, long-lasting, and effective. However, like any heating appliance, they are dangerous if misused.
- Consider the output. Kerosene heaters have a range of output. The heater you select should be able to heat the room quickly.
- Consider the safety. Kerosene heaters fuel is flammable, so its best to keep them away from children and pets.
- Consider the design. Kerosene heaters come in different designs, including wall-mount units, room units, and free-standing units.
- Consider the brand. Kerosene heaters are available from a variety of brands, including Frigidaire, Kenmore, and Maytag.
- Check the warranty.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a common way to heat your home during the cold winter months. These heaters use kerosene, which heats the air inside your house (instead of using electricity to heat the air).
Using a kerosene space heater is fairly simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know about it before you use it. Here are a few important facts that will help you get the most out of your kerosene space heater:
The kerosene you use should be clean: Since kerosene is flammable, you do not want to use old or contaminated kerosene in your kerosene space heater. Old kerosene can pick up dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
Kerosene space heaters can be dangerous: Kerosene space heaters are fire hazards, so you should never use them alone, or leave them unattended while theyre running.
Kerosene space heaters may not provide enough heat: Kerosene space heaters heat up the air inside of your home or office, but don’t provide much direct heat. This means it will take some time for your room to warm up once the kerosene space heater is turned on.
Related posts:Review Heated Throw Electric Blanket, Eazfy 50"x60" Fast Heating Blanket Twin Flannel with 10 Heatin...Review Nekewe USB Heated Warm Fleece Shawl & Wrap Intelligent Electric Heating Blanket Kneepad for H...Review Biddeford Blankets Micro Plush Electric Heated Blanket with Digital Controller, Throw, Navy F...Review Galeril Electric Blanket - Heated Throw Blanket Fast Heating Warm Soft Weighted Blanket Throw...