Details: Marhynchus PTC Heater Cabinet Heater Air Heater HG040-75W Electric Thermostatic Heater 120-240V Component Heater Electronic Components Component Heater
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY INSTALLATION, the electric thermostatic heater has 3 high temperature resistant silica gel wire, very easy to install.
- FAST HEATING SPEED, equipped with high quality heating components, which is durable, energy-saving and has fast heating speed.
- WORKING VOLTAGE: 120-240V(Min 110V, Ma x 265V), wide voltage range, more usability.
- USED IN VARIOUS INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT, The HG040 dehumidification heater is mainly used in the case to prevent the formation of water droplets, can prevent effectivement the industrial equipment from dampness.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!