Details: Portable Space Heater for Office and Home, Foldable Foot Warmer Under Desk for Leg and Feet, Personal Electric Panel Space Heater with Thermostat and Timer, Quiet Floor Foot Heater with Auto Shut Off
Innovative Foldable Space Heater & Leg Warmer 180°surround heating design Wrap the heater around your legs for optimum heating with the 180° surround design. Be completely englufed in comforting warmth on chilly days and cold nights. Muiltiple safety features to protect you & your family. Safety is our priority, which is why our heater features an automatic shutoff when tipped over. And don’t worry if you forgot to turn it off: the device will automatically shut down once the timer ends. Namaste Perfect for any place you go–even the office or a library–this heater is completely silent. Feel free to run it at night even when your family is asleep. You can relax in the peaceful silence of this heater. Read more 8 Heat Levels Unique Features Advanced civil heating technology Made from advance technology, this heater is the perfect addition to heat up any environment. It runs silently and efficiently, and comes with a timer and different heat levels so you can control your environment. Extra long cord With an extra long cord at 78 inches, you can easily use it anywhere and be sure it will reach. You won’t need to create more clutter with another extension cord. Durable premium fireproof material The material is soft but durable, and fireproof as safety is our priority. You can relax in the warmth and rest in ease knowing that this heater won’t burn or damage easily. Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Personal Space Heater: The foldable stand up warming mat is small and compact, and silent, so it is easy to use anywhere! It’s flat, slim, and lightweight with a handle so you can use it at work, in your dorm or studio, your house, or even a tent.
- Electric Foot Warmer: Our foot warmer (under desk) is child and pet friendly and electric, using flameless, radiant heating. It’s great for indoor use, and will keep you always wrapped and cozy in a warm climate , with 8 levels of heat up to 160°F.
- Heater With Timer and Auto Shut Off: The foldable, heated standing foot warmer comes with an easy-to-use controller with a thermostat to control the temperature at 8 levels. Stay warm inside your home with the programmable, electrical heater.
- Safe Energy Efficient Heater: The thermostatically controlled heater is fanless, and is low power. It has an automatic shutoff after up to 9 hours and has a tip over auto turn off. It’s safe to use around children and animals, or in a nursery.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review USB Electric Soft Cushion, Portable USB Constant Temperature Chair Cushion, Home Heated Warmi...Review Electric Heated Blanket with 6 Heating Levels & 8h Auto Off, 84" x 62" Twin Size Ultra Soft F...Review DILEXIXI Electric Blankets,3Hr Timer, 3 Heat Settings, Auto Shutoff 150 * 80Cm Single Bed Non...Review Electric Blanket Heated Throw 72 Inch x 84 Inch Oversized Flannel Heated Blanket, ETL Certifi...