Details: R.W.FLAME Portable Space Heater with Thermostat, Electric Space Heater,3 Modes, Safe and Quiet , Office Room Desk Indoor Use
Read more Tip-Over Protection This small space heater is equipped with a advanced overheat protection sensor and a smart tip-over switch to protect you and your loved ones, Which means it will automatically shut off in case it overheats or gets tipped over by your pets or kids. Perfect Size With portable size 7”x 5.51”x 9.17”, our space is perfect for any space in your home or office. The compact design combined with ergonomic built-in handle allows you to move it to anywhere you want. And make sure your bedroom,guest room or living room is warm and nice. Low Noise The sound is easily to be ignores as it is less than 40dbs. You could enjoy your time with no disturb. It could be a good friend in hot summer, cool autumn or cold winter. Read more Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Fast Heating】 With advanced PTC heating technology and efficient fan, the portable space heater will heat up any space quickly and deliver the heat better. Turn on the heater and just count to 3, you could enjoy a more warm living room, bedroom or office.
- 【3 Modes for All Year Around】Our electric space heater features with 3 different heat setting(Low & High) together with a fan only, so you could control it to your own needs. It could be a good friend in hot summer, cool autumn or cold winter.
- 【Perfect Size】With portable size 7”x5.51”x9.17”, our space is perfect for any space in your home or office. The compact design combined with ergonomic built-in handle allows you to move it to anywhere you want. And make sure your bedroom,guest room or living room is warm and nice.
- 【 Tip-Over Protection】This small space heater is equipped with a advanced overheat protection sensor and a smart tip-over switch to protect you and your loved ones, Which means it will automatically shut off in case it overheats or gets tipped over by your pets or kids.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!