Details: Xtreme Heaters Boat, Cabin & RV Heater | Overheat Protection, Tip-Over Protection, Portable Heater | Boat Heater, RV Bay Heater
Brand: Xtreme Heaters
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STAY COMFORTABLE: Xtreme Heaters portable heater is designed to keep your boat, cabin, RV or other small space comfortable & cozy.
- NO MORE WORRIES: Our unique quiet portable space heater draws air from the top, allowing you to place the heater against walls, on carpeted surfaces, while still keeping you safe & comfortable.
- STAY SAFE: This heater features quiet operation, a low profile & stable base that prevents tipping. But, accidents happen and if your heater falls or tips in any direction, it will automatically turn off with our new TIP-OVER SWITCH.
- BUILT FOR YOU: With the 750/1500 Watts heat settings, you can quickly warm your living space or efficiently maintain comfortable temperatures. Utilize the 6 foot power cord to give you more flexibility for heater placement.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.