Details: Dyna-Glo BF30NMDG 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater
Dyna-Glo wall heaters are the ideal choice for safe, indoor supplemental heating. This state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. These heaters are great for use in your home, cabin, or garage. Since these heaters do not require electricity to operate, they make an excellent choice for everyday heating, and emergency situations when the power goes out. Using blue flame heating technology, heat is distributed similar to your central home heating system. This Blue Flame Wall Heater burns with 99.9% efficiency, and operates on Natural Gas only. Not for sale in California or Canada. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements.DEPENDABLE – Ideal for daily supplemental or emergency use, such as power outagesECONOMICAL – Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areasCOMFORT – Manually adjust the heat setting to your desired temperatureSAFE – Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detectedCONVENIENT – One continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition quick & effortlessVERSATILE – Includes all necessary hardware & bracket for wall mountingUPGRADEABLE – Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) provide the alternative of floor mounting. Separately sold optional Wall Heater Fan (WHF100) distributes heat in a quiet, yet powerful way.
- Products can be returned
- Natural Gas Ready (Fuel conversion not permitted); Blue Flame Technology works by convecting heat to warm the air the same way as a central heating system
- Up to 30,000 BTU’s/hr heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.; LOW-MED-HI variable control knob offers the most customizable heat settings
- No electricity required allows for reliable back-up heating incase of an emergency situation
- Separately sold optional fan (WHF100) improves the amount of square footage the heat reaches in a quiet, yet powerful way; Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) allows for stable floor mounting
- 1 Year Warranty
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.