Details: Vornado MVH Vortex Heater with 3 Heat Settings, Adjustable Thermostat, Tip-Over Protection, Auto Safety Shut-Off System, Whole Room, Black
Product Description The MVH Whole Room Vortex Heater is an effective way to reduce energy costs. This whole room heater has a thermostatic temperature control knob. Select your desired heat setting with a simple turn of the dial. This whole room heater features 3 heat settings (750W, 1125W, 1500W) to allow you to better tailor heat output and energy consumption to prevent circuit overloads. Vornado’s signature Vortex heat circulation then distributes the warm air throughout the room. Unlike typical heaters whose hot coils create areas of extreme heat directly around the heater, the MVH outputs gentle heat that envelops the room in comfortable warmth. This household heater is whisper-quiet and employs advanced safety features to provide worry-free use. A tip-over switch automatically cuts the heat and power to the unit if tipped over. With Vornado’s unique design, the MVH remains cool to the touch, even after hours of extended operation. And the MVH is backed by a 5-year limited for season after season of worry-free warmth. From the Manufacturer IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
- Products can be returned
- HEAT DIFFERENTLY — Gently heat all in the air in a small to medium-sized room through vortex air circulation without using intense heat, similar to how a forced air furnace works, just on a smaller scale.
- HEAT SAFELY — Advanced safety features include a cool-touch exterior, tip-over protection, and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use.
- HEAT EFFICIENTLY — 3 quiet heat settings (Low/750W, Medium/1125W, High/1500W) to tailor heat output and energy consumption.
- CONTROL YOUR COMFORT — The internal thermostat with seven settings will automatically turn the heater on and off to maintain set temperature.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — Backed by a 5-year promise and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Remington 80,000 BTU Kerosene Forced Air Heater with ThermostatReview APLLEN Electric Blanket Heated Throw,USB Rechargeable Flannel Fast Heating Blanket,Car and Ho...Review Electric Heated Blanket Full Size 72"x84" Oversized, ETL Certification Fast Heating with 6 He...Review Campy Gear Carrying Bag for Wiry 13,000 BTU 2 in 1 Portable Propane Heater & Stove