Details: ProCom ML3PHG Heating Propane Gas Ventless Infrared Plaque Heater, 28,000 BTU, 30,000, Black
ProCom Heating’s infra-red space heaters are assembled in the USA and feature a new slimmer cabinet design with the latest advancement in vent free infra-red burner design. This NEW advancement provides more heat per ceramic plaque. No electricity is required which is perfect for power outages and installation. This unit has an easy to use manual control which operates with high, medium and low settings. Product Features:•Operates on Propane Gas Only•28,000 Maximum BTU•Heats Up To 1,450 Sq. Ft.•Manual Control – High/Medium/Low/Off Settings•Slim cabinet design•Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!•Heat for only pennies an hour!•Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off•No electricity required to operate heater!•Push Button Piezo Ignition System•Product Dimensions: 24.25″ H x 25.5″ W x 8.5″ D•Product Weight: 24.7 lbs.•1 Year Limited WarrantyWhat’s in the Box?•Vent Free Heater – Qty. 1•Wall Mounting Bracket – Qty. 1•Hardware Package – Qty. 1
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ASSEMBLED IN USA – Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- TECHNOLOGY – Maximum 28,000 BTU operates on using Propane Gas only which Heats up to 1,450 sq. ft Area.
- DEPENDABLE – Manual Control – High/Medium/Low/Off Settings, Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- ECONOMICAL – 99.9% efficient with Vent Free gas burner. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters use a similar concept as other space heaters, but they have the added advantage of using natural gas instead of electricity. There are several different types of natural gas space heaters available, but all of them operate using the same general method.
To understand how natural gas space heaters work, you must first understand how natural gas is delivered to homes. Natural gas is delivered to your home through a pipe that reaches from a main gas line. Most homes have a single main gas line that reaches from the gas companys underground supply to your home.
When the gas company delivers natural gas to your home, it pushes the gas through a regulator valve. This valve releases a certain amount of gas into the home each time the main valve is open. This amount of gas depends on the size of the pipe that reaches from the gas line to your home.
When the main gas valve is open, it releases a certain amount of gas into the home. This amount of gas determines how much gas will be pushed through the regulator valve each time it is opened.
Because the amount of gas released into the home varies by the size of the pipe, the amount of gas pushed into the main valve will vary as well. Over time, this will affect the amount of gas pushed through the regulator valve and the temperature of the home.