Details: Sweet Heat Original – Heat Focusing Reflector for Round Natural Gas and Propane Patio Heaters 32″x11″
Brand: SWEET HEAT
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MADE IN THE USA – PATENT PENDING
- EXTENDED HEAT RANGE AND INCREASED EFFICIENCY FOR PATIO HEATERS
- BLOCK HEAT FROM WALLS, TREES, OR ANYWHERE THAT DOESN’T NEED IT
- MAKE YOUR PROPANE LAST LONGER OR SAVE WITH NATURAL GAS HEATERS
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review WARMLREC Electric Patio Heater With Remote, 3-Heat Modes 24H Timer, 1500W Portable Electric I...Review Ashler Heated Blanket Throw Size, Soft Fleece Electric Blanket, Fast Heating Blankets with 10...Review Electric Blanket Queen USB Portable Power Supply Soft and Comfortable Flannel,Lamb, Heated Bl...Review Stiebel Eltron CK 200-2 Premium Heater