Details: NOLTSE Space Heaters for Indoor Use, 1500W/750W 70° Oscillating Ceramic Electric Heater with Overheating & Tip-Over Protection, Heat Up 200 Square Feet for Office Room Desk, New-White (1500J1)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3s Instant Heating: Space heater quickly heats up in 3 seconds in room up to 100 square feet, keeping your home cozy and warm without drying out the air. Easy to use, 3 adjustable modes from fan, 750W to 1500W provide personalizable snug warmth to your bedroom, bathroom, living room, office, garage, basement or other rooms in an energy-efficient manner.
- Multiple Safety Features: This ceramic heater has 70° wide oscillation helps the heat cover more areas, so it can fast and evenly warming the entire room while maintaining a consistent temperature. This quiet oscillating heater with tip-over and overheat protection. This ceramic heater will turn the heater off on when the temperature is 122℉. Simply turn the dial to the heat setting you desire and enjoy comforting heat.
- Quiet Heating & Non-toxic Smell: 45dB performance puts you in a quiet library. This quiet heating electric heater uses oblique airflow technology, which effectively reduces wind noise and provides quiet, warm breezes to you, bringing a quiet and comfortable condition for you to sleep and work in Winter.This PTC space heater is made of Non-toxic material, please rest assured to use.(It is normal that there is an odor when used for the first time)
- Compact & Portable: At only 18in high, this portable electric space heater can be placed anywhere in your bedroom, office, living room study room, or garage; Designed with a hidden handle to easily move between rooms.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!