Details: Space Heaters for Indoor Use, 500W/900W Seniny Portable Room Heater, Fast Heating Ceramic Electric Desk Heater with Overheat Control & Tip-Over Protection, Small Space Heater for Bedroom, Office
1. Small size makes this mini space heater easy to place or move. Quite a room-saving and portable household appliance.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔【Portable Size】Seniny space heater with flame retardant material measures 6.9 x 5.1 x 7.8-Inch to fit in all indoor space. The adjustable thermostat which is manual controls for comfortable warmth—A small space heater for bedroom, office and dorms.
- 【Quiet Heaters】 No more than 45db, library level noise of the room heater makes your ears comfortable. The quiet sound won’t bother you at the work, meanwhile giving you a comfortable and soundly sleeping environment at night.
- 【2 Heating Modes】 With 900W high heat mode and 500W low heat mode, our energy efficient space heater brings you proper warmth as you need. It can distribute the warm air evenly in rooms. This electric heater is designed for your all-purpose uses.
- 【Fast Heating Up】Ceramic heating tech of this personal heater makes it possible to offer you heat and warmth in 3 seconds after you turn on the heaters. Its oscillation function also provides a wider heating coverage. A compact indoor heater fits for various spaces.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!