Details: Oil Filled Radiator Heater, 700W Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, Overheat Protection, Portable Oil Heater for Indoor Use, Quiet Indoor Portable Heater for Home and Office
Are you still afraid of the cold weather?
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quiet Portable Oil Heater; You will find that this oil filled radiator heater will not make noise, the quiet indoor portable heater will be your silent companion, making you feel the warmth like a hug; With this Indoor portable oil heater, you would no longer feel cold;Christmas is coming, TRUSTECH oil heater can give him/her love and warmth
- Energy-saving Electric Heater; The radiator heater has an adjustable power knob to provide heat while saving energy; Using the technology of heating the oil inside, this electric heater can quickly heat up to 120 square feet of space when it is working at 700W, allowing you to quickly feel warm
- Safe Oil Indoor Heater; When the temperature of the space heater rises approximately to 105 degrees, it will automatically turn off the switch to prevent fire, which provides overheat protection; The small radiator heater is very suitable for indoor spaces such as living room, bedroom, office, etc
- Efficient Radiator Heater; The oil radiator heater with the adjustable thermostat can provide you with fast heating; Instead of heating the entire house like other centralized heaters, the oil heater is efficient by heating the small space required
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular heating solution for both homes and businesses. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive, making them a great heating solution for people who are on a budget.
Kerosene space heaters can be used in several different applications. They are typically used in enclosed areas that need to be heated, which usually means they are used in a garage, shed, or barn. Kerosene space heaters are also great for providing heat in a small living space, such as a small apartment or dorm room, or for keeping a room in your home warm without heating the entire space.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used in larger areas to provide heat to spaces that need to be maintained at a low temperature. For example, a kerosene space heater can be used to heat a garage or other large space to a temperature that is a few degrees warmer than the outdoor temperature.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used to heat your home. If you run a kerosene-fueled heating system in your home, you can direct the kerosene space heaters to heat specific parts of your home instead of the entire house.
Related posts:Review Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Pyramid Glass Tube Propane Patio Heater w/Wheels, 40,000 BTU, Hammered Br...Review Galeril Electric Throw Blanket - Heated Throw Blanket Fast Heating Cozy Soft Weighted Blanket...Review Heated Blanket Shawl Wrap USB Heated Shawl Electric Throw Blanket 39 x 27 Inch Wearable Soft ...Review Crystal Fleece Queen-Size Electric Heated Blanket, Machine Washable Heated Throw Cover for Ho...