Details: Space Heaters for Indoor 18” Ceramic Tower Heater for Room with Thermostat,Fast Heating,3D Realistic Flame,Remote Control,Overheating&Tip-Over Protection,70°Oscillation,0-12H Timer for Bedroom
Specifications： Heating Method：Fast Ceramic Heating Mode Options：High/Low Power Heating Area：Bedroom,Office,Study,Garage,Living room,etc. Voltage：120V Frequency：60Hz Power：1500W Best space heater for small spaces,warm up you whole winter. Uniform and fast heating： The electric heater has a built-in ceramic heating element and a powerful heating capacity of 1500W, which can stably provide a warm temperature. Satisfied gift： 18″ multifunctional size, does not take up space, suitable for floor-standing and desktop use. It is definitely a thoughtful gift for family and friends who are prone to colds. Read more Bedroom Heater The sound emitted by the ceramic heater is less than 45 decibels, which is silent enough for most people to use while sleeping. Suitable for use in bedrooms, dormitories, yoga, etc. Study Heater The heater can be remotely controlled and has a constant temperature function, so children can also enjoy quiet and relaxing warmth while studying. Living Room Heater Ceramic heating technology can quickly heat the room, very suitable for family use, heating the entire living room in a short time. Read more 3D Realistic Wood Burning Flame The realistic wood burning flame effect adds a warm atmosphere and can also be turned off separately. Digital Screen Easy Control Our heater products can provide you with flame, heating switch, timer setting, temperature adjustment, 70 widespread oscillation and power on/off control. Digital screen with currant temperature showing helps you better adjust comfortable room temperature at any time. Multiple protection Automatic safety shutoff system will shut the heater off when the heater overheat, and when the heater is tipped over, the tip-over switch in the bottom will shut off the heater automatically. Read more Read more Portable Space Heater for Indoor Use Quiet Space Heater for Large Room Powerful PTC Ceramic Heater HEIGHT 18 Inches 30 Inches 33 Inches THERMOSTAT Adjustable 59°F-90°F Adjustable 50-95°F Adjustable 59℉ – 95℉ OSCILLATION 70° 50° 70° ETL CERTIFIED ✓ ✓ ✓ REMOTE CONTROL ✓ ✓ ✓ BUILT-IN TIMER 1-12H 1-8H 1-12H MODE OPTIONS Low/High Low/High Low/High/ECO POWER 1500/1000 Watts 1500/1000 Watts 1500/1000 Watts VOLTAGE 120V,60Hz 120V,60Hz 120V,60Hz SAFETY FEATURES V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, Power off after 24hrs without Interaction V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, Power off after 24hrs without Interaction V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, Power off after 24hrs without Interaction
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast Heating & 2 Adjustable Modes: The advanced PTC ceraming heating technology combined with the ultra-efficient fan will heat up any space faster and distribute the heat more evenly. There are 2 modes for you to choose- low mode and high mode . Also equipped with a thermostat, you only need to set the desired temperature, so that you feel comfortable at all times.
- Dual Control Modes& 12H Timer: Keeping your room’ temp. balancing over the night! This bedroom heater is equipped 0-12H timer, ensures you have a warm & comfortable night. Otherwise, this indoor use heater features dual control modes- button & remote control. You can control the space heater remotely on the sofa Or adjusting the temp by touching the button.
- Multiple protection: The space heater with auto shut off provides reliable tip-over and overheat protection. Safe for families with kids or pets who may knock it down. ABS flame-resistant material and a cool exterior for added safety. Also, this electric heater had passed the ETL certification, which fully ensures the safety of electricity and heating.
- Portable & Compact Heater: The small space heater is only 8.27 x 8.26 x 17.71 inches. Even in a small room, there is a place for it. The built-in handle makes it convenient for you to carry it to everywhere. It is suitable for indoor use, such as bedrooms, living rooms, apartments, offices, RVs and other areas that need to be heated etc.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.
Related posts:Review Heated Throw Blanket, Machine Washable Heating Blanket with 5 Heat Settings & 4 Hours Auto Of...Review Electric Heated Blanket Throw Full 77" x84" , Soft Polar Fleece Heated Blanket with Fast Heat...Review MOARON Heater Focusing Reflector, Outdoor Heat Reflector Shield for Natural Gas Heaters and P...Review Heated Blanket Electric Blanket Throw, Soft Falai Cashmere and Lamb Cashmere Blanket Machine ...