Details: Aikoper Space Heater, 1500W Ceramic Tower Heater, Portable Electric Oscillating Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, ECO Mode, Remote Control, 8-Hrs Timer, Overheat & Tip-over Protection for Indoor Use
Warm Prompt 1.When this space heater tipped-over, the LED display will flash 15s then shut off. 2.The warning on the package box was required by California Proposition 65. 3.Remote installation has attached on the related video. Specifications √2 Heating Settings（900/1500W) √ECO Mode Adjusts Heat Output to Lower Costs √Remote Control √8-Hours Timer √Large LED Display √Adjustable Digital Thermostat √Overheat & Tip-over Protection √Children Lock Function √Stay Cool Body √Dimension 24.09” x 8.07” x 7.64” What’s in the box 1 * Space tower heater 1 * User’s manual 1 * Remote Control(battery included)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 Meet Your Heating Needs】Maximum 1500w power and 2 heat settings provide efficient heat into every part of the room that needs constant heat in cold weather. Temperature adjustment by 1°F interval allows you to customize your preference temperature.
- 【Get Instant Warmth】This ceramic tower heater warms the air around you by creating a mild current of heat,quickly heat-up with ceramic heating technology, ideal for getting rid of the cold instantly. Requiring no assembly and a carry handle allow portable use.
- 【LOWER YOUR ENERGY BILLS】 ECO setting allows the heater turning on/off automatically by comparing the room tempreture with setted tempreture, which could maximum opitimize your energy consumption.
- 【BACKED WITH SAFETY 】The tower heater with auto shut off provides reliable tip-over and overheat protection.Safe for families with kids or pets who may knock it down . 8-hours timer ensures just the right time warm comfort with peace of mind.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Heated Electric Blanket Throw Size Double Flannel, 5 Heating Levels & 4 Hours Auto Off, Grey ...Review JIAMEIDING Heated Electric Blanket Throw, Super Soft Flannel 50" x 60" Heating Blanket with 3...Review Heating Pad, Heated Blanket, Heating Electric Blanket in Autumn and Winter Single Single Cont...Review Stiebel Eltron 074058 120-Volt 1500-Watts Heater