Details: Space Heater, 1500W Small Space Heater Energy Efficient PTC Ceramic Portable Heater with Thermostat, Tip-Over, Overheat Protection, Desk Electric Heater for Bedroom Office & Indoor Use PARIS RHÔNE
Brand: PARIS RHÔNE
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast Heating: Energy-efficient PTC ceramic heating elements work in tandem with a fan to rapidly heat small spaces up to 215sq. ft. thanks to the 1500W power
- 2 Heat Settings: Features 2 levels of heat, including low heat “I” that heats at 900 watts and high heat “II” that heats faster and hotter at 1500 watts, so you can select what you need without worrying about wasting heat; easily control the temperature by rotating the knob for instant warmth
- Triple Protection Design: V-0 flame retardant ABS materials, built-in tip-over protection and overheat protection ensure that the electric space heater operates safely; the power indicator stays on while the space heater is running
- Compact & Portable: At only 9.1 inches tall with an 8.0in x 6.9in footprint, this compact ceramic heater takes up minimal space and is perfect for tabletop or floor placement; a hidden carrying handle makes moving from room to room effortless
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.