Details: XXLL Red Kerosene Heaters for Indoor Use, Non Electric Heater, Kerosene Stove Heater with Stove Bag Lightweight Portable Stainless Steel Oil Heater Glass Burner for Indoor Camping – 4.6L
KEROSENESTOVE HEATER: Warmth is with you, a must in winter~ Outdoor heating~ Indoor heating~ Cooking and boiling water◆It can heat, boil water, cook rice, cook vegetables and barbecue at the same time.◆The burning chimney made of special metal enables the kerosene to be fully burned, and the heating is faster and more efficient.◆The appearance of the product is classic and stylish, the design is generous, the maintenance is convenient, and the accessories can be replaced. The fuel core is made of high temperature resistive glass fiber and cotton yarn, which has a long life and is strong and durable. SPECIFICATIONS: ◆Material: Stainless steel◆Oil capacity: 4.6L◆Size: about 32×32×46cm 12.6×12.6×18.11 in)◆Output heat: max imum 9000BTU/H◆Heating area: about 20 square meters◆Fuel consumption: 0.2 ~0.25 liters/hour◆Net weight: about 4.8kg◆Scope of application: home, office, outdoor PACKING LIST: ◆Heating Stove×l◆Storage Bag×1◆Spare Cotton Core×3(One of them is inside the machine)◆Spare Knob×1◆Oil Pump×1◆Funnel×1 ( color random )◆Waterproof gloves×1 SERVICE GUARANTEE:◆If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time and we will be at your service 24 hours a day. Thank you for choosing!
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【NO ELECTRICITY NEEDED, EFFICIENT HEATING】: Excellent emergency heat source. Because the kerosene heater is made of special metal, the kerosene can be completely burned without waiting for warmth. It will heat up in 1 second after ignition, and it will heat up instantly, and there is no need to wait for heating anytime, anywhere.
- 【LONG-LASTING HEATING, MULTIPLE PROTECTION】: It can stay warm for 15-18 hours at a time. Ideal for everyday supplemental heating needs and emergency situations. Features Flame adjuster, tip-over switch, and protective safety grills. Automatic safety shut-off and push-button start make it easy to light without matches or electricity.
- 【HIGH CALORIFIC VALUE】: The maximum calorific value is 9000BTU/H (equivalent to 2800W), and the fuel consumption per hour is 0.2L/hr. It can quickly heat up a room of about 20-30 square meters.
- 【PRACTICAL DESIGN】: The kerosene stove is airless, oil-free, smoke-free, odorless, and easy to clean; the combustion core is made of high-temperature resistant glass fiber and cotton yarn, which is more durable; the top is designed with a removable enamel top, which is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. The sturdy metal bracket makes it more convenient for you to boil water.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are cost-effective, long-lasting, and effective. However, like any heating appliance, they are dangerous if misused.
- Consider the output. Kerosene heaters have a range of output. The heater you select should be able to heat the room quickly.
- Consider the safety. Kerosene heaters fuel is flammable, so its best to keep them away from children and pets.
- Consider the design. Kerosene heaters come in different designs, including wall-mount units, room units, and free-standing units.
- Consider the brand. Kerosene heaters are available from a variety of brands, including Frigidaire, Kenmore, and Maytag.
- Check the warranty.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a common way to heat your home during the cold winter months. These heaters use kerosene, which heats the air inside your house (instead of using electricity to heat the air).
Using a kerosene space heater is fairly simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know about it before you use it. Here are a few important facts that will help you get the most out of your kerosene space heater:
The kerosene you use should be clean: Since kerosene is flammable, you do not want to use old or contaminated kerosene in your kerosene space heater. Old kerosene can pick up dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
Kerosene space heaters can be dangerous: Kerosene space heaters are fire hazards, so you should never use them alone, or leave them unattended while theyre running.
Kerosene space heaters may not provide enough heat: Kerosene space heaters heat up the air inside of your home or office, but don’t provide much direct heat. This means it will take some time for your room to warm up once the kerosene space heater is turned on.