Details: Space Heater, 1500W Electric Heaters Indoor Portable with Thermostat , PTC Fast Heating Ceramic Room Small Heater with Heating and Fan Modes for Bedroom, Office and Indoor Use
Go From Chilly To Toasty In 3 Seconds! Now you don’t have to settle for costly central heating or cheaply-made space heaters anymore. The Aikoper space heater is here to take all the fuss out of heating your home or office. The 3 different heating modes (Low, Medium & High) combined with the fan-only function and adjustable thermostat will help find the ideal temperature for every occasion. Plus, ultra-convenient portable design will allow you to take it with you everywhere. Advanced Safety Features Rest assured that your space heater comes equipped with state-of-the-art safety features, which include a smart tip-over protection feature and a reliable overheat protection feature for your peace of mind. Specification： Model No.: NT15-20A Voltage: 120V, 60Hz Thermostat: Yes Dimensions： 6.4×4.8×9.09 inch Read more Perfect For All Four Seasons! Use the Low setting in spring, the Medium setting during chilly fall months, the High setting in winter, and cool off during summer with the fan-only mode. Lightning-Fast Heating Function! You will not even get to three-Mississippi and your office or bedroom will be nice and toasty. That’s how fast this space heater will work! Handy Adjustable Thermostat! Take the guesswork out of controlling your space heater and adjust it to the comfortable temperature you and your loved ones want. Read more Save Precious Desktop Real Estate! Boost your productivity and enjoy the warm air by placing your compact space heater on your coffee table or office desk. Sleep Better At Night! Ideal for reading, working, listening to music, watching TV, doing homework, taking a nap or sleeping at night, our low noise space heater will not disturb you, your kids or your neighbors. Reliable Safety Features! This electric space heater comes with an ETL certification, which ensures that it is safe for daily use. Perfect for families with curious pets and active toddlers, our easy-to-use space heater features tip-over and overheat protection. Read more Read more Power 600W/900W/1500W 600W/900W/1500W 600W/900W/1500W 600W/900W/1500W 600W/900W/1500W Type Electric Heater Electric Heater Oil Heater Oil Heater Oil Heater Size 22.52”x7.44”x7.44” 24.09” x 8.07” x 7.64” 15.39‘’x6.38”x26.06” 19.09”x7.6”x26.38” 15.2”x6.38‘’x26‘’ Mode Options Low/High/ECO/FAN Low/High/ECO Low/Middle/High/ECO Low/Middle/High/ECO 3 Heat Level RemoteRemote ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Safety Features Overheat Protection Tipped over Protection/Overheat Protection Tipped over Protection/Overheat Protection Tipped over Protection/Overheat Protection Tipped over Protection/Overheat Protection
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GET NICE & TOASTY FASTER: The advanced PTC ceraming heating technology combined with the ultra-efficient fan will heat up any space faster and distribute the heat more evenly. Just turn on your space heater, count to 3, and enjoy your warm living room, bedroom or office.
- CUT DOWN ON ELECTRIC BILLS without having to freeze. Our energy-efficient interior space heater features 3 different heat settings (LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH) as well as a fan-only mode, so you can tailor it to your exact needs. Instead of wasting a fortune on central heating, you can warm just the spaces you actually use.
- ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE TO YOUR NEEDS: Equipped with an adjustable thermostat, our space heater will keep you comfortable at all times. Just set the dial to the desired heat setting and let the thermostat monitor the surrounding air temperature and keep you comfy.
- PERFECT FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE: The compact and portable design combined with the ergonomic built-in handle, will allow you to easily move your space heater to any room you want. Make sure your office, kitchen, bedroom, guest room, study or living room is nice and warm.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Electric Blanket Queen Size Dual Control, Heated Blanket with 1-12H Timer Auto-Off & 9 Heatin...Review STONECREST Reversible Electric Blanket Heated Throw, 50"x60" Heating Blanket with 5 Setting C...Review GOQO TOMO Electric Heated Blanket 50" x 60" Throw Wrap with 3 Heating Levels for Home Office ...Review Sunbeam Royal Faux Fur White Grey Heated Throw