Details: Heat Storm HS-6000-GC Heater, Gray
Brand: Heat Storm
- Products can be returned
- INSTANT HEAT – 3000 to 6000 watts of quiet and comfortable heat. It warms your room with adjustable 10,000 – 20,000 BTU Output.
- CEILING OR WALL MOUNTED – Hardwired installation required. Ideal for garages, workshops, office spaces, etc.
- WIFI ENABLED – Connect this heater to your wifi and then control this heater from your phone anywhere!
- BUILT IN THERMOSTAT – Set your heater to the perfect temperature and it will automatically turn on and off to keep it that way.
- SET SCHEDULES – This is perfect for the home office, garage, or workshop. You can set a schedule for heat to turn on before you even get there! You can also repeat the schedule for specific days. Wiring not included, Electrician install reccomended
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.