Details: Sengoku Desk Mini Panel Electric Space Heater, Small, Blue Grey
Product Description Sengoku’s innovative Mini Panel Electrical Heater SP- 160 is Energy Efficient Spot Heater designed to provide comfortable heat for your feet and legs and is perfect for under desks and tables. It is very light, portable and provides gentle heat around you. From the Manufacturer With over 60 years of experience, Sengoku has become a global leading manufacturer of alternative heating products. Everything that we design and develop is with a focus on continuing to exceed the industry’s quality standards and saving money for our customers. Our kerosene heaters offer the top features customers expect – safety features such as automatic shut-off and safety grills. Our heaters offer convenient features like easy-read fuel gauges and automatic ignition for fast, push-button starting. Our products are innovated to incorporate and meet the priorities and demands of today’s consumers.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO HOT SURFACE! This innovative heater creates perfect, gentle heat and is safe to touch
- Energy Efficient Spot Heater designed to provide comfortable heat for your feet and legs, and is perfect for under desks and tables
- Built in thermostat
- Spot heats approximately 6 ft x 6 ft space
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review USB Battery Powered Heated Blanket Shawl, Warm Up Blanket Electric Cordless Wrap, 8 Zones Hea...Review Ashley Hearth DVAG11N 11,000 BTU Direct Vent Natural Gas Heater, CreamReview DAPERCI Electric Blanket Queen Size Dual Control Heating Blanket Auto-Off Overheat Protection...Review Pokerty9 Electric Heated Throw, USB Electric Heated Blankets Shawl 30.7" X 18.5" for Winter H...