Details: BLACK+DECKER Turbo Electric Heater, Personal Heater with 4 Settings, Portable Heater for Office, Home or Bedroom, Space Heater with Innovative Blade Design & Low Noise Output with Thermostat Control
When it comes to space heaters for indoor use, electric heaters for indoor use, and portable heaters for indoor use, this BLACK+ DECKER turbo desk heater for office is a top pick for quality and efficient heating. Portable and powerful, you can take this mini heater for office desk with you anywhere! With dimensions of 10.24″ x 7.44″ x 10.59″ and lightweight at 3.86 lbs., our small electric heater will work well at home, the office, or anywhere else you need turbo heat the most! Featuring a power in indicator light, safety overheat protection, tip-over auto shutoff function, digital controls, electronic thermostat control, and LED indicator lights, this space saving radiant heater is intuitive and easy to navigate. With a built-in convenient carrying handle for seamless portability, this portable safe heater is beyond easy to take from place to place. Worried about it being too loud? Not with this turbo heater! Innovative blade design ensures an impressively low output noise of 34.7dB. Finally, this BLACK+DECKER electric heater and space heater with thermostat has 4 heat settings: Fan Low, Fan High, Low Heat (1000 Watts), & High Heat (1500 Watts). 120V/60Hz. Set your temperature anywhere between 65 and 85 degrees. Enjoy this heater anyplace, anytime, & anywhere you need it most!
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heats: This desk heater (10.24″ x 7.44″ x 10.59″) ensures quality & efficient heating, whether at home the office. Say goodbye to frigid days & hello to cozy warmth with our fantastic room heater.
- 4 Settings: With digital controls & LED indicator lights, this new heater for bedroom (3.86 lbs.) has 4 settings: Low Fan, High Fan, Low (900 Watts), or High (1500 Watts) all between 65°F – 85°F.
- Safety: Our heater and fan combo and turbo heater comes with safety overheat protection and tip-over auto shutoff function. This heater fan is a top pick for those that value safe heating.
- Low Noise: You don’t have to worry about our office heater making excess noise. This turbo heater plug in has an innovative blade design for a low air noise output of 34.7dB. Heating without hassle!
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!