Details: Rinnai EX38CTN Space Heater Wall Furnace, Direct Vent, Natural Gas (38.4K BTU)
Rinnai’s wall mounted furnace is the perfect heating solution that seeks out cold spots and begins to heat the room for maximum comfort within seconds. EX38CTN is a direct vent wall furnace with an efficient, quiet-operation heater fan; a negative coefficient thermistor that detects temperature change within half a degree; and a wall thermostat connectable. Rinnai’s convectors feature fan heaters that push heat to the farthest reaches of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing cost saving. Rinnai America offers energy-efficient gas appliances that provide superior heating and hot water performance.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Indoor Heater: Direct vent wall furnace has stainless steel bunsen burners, a warm air outlet with forced combustion and convection through bottom front louvers, and an enameled tray humidifier
- Smart Features: Energy efficient furnace includes an electronic spark ignition, a seven-stage modulating gas valve, timer settings, a variable speed inducer motor with pressure switch, and an electronic thermostat with a range of 60°F to 80°F
- Safe Settings: Electric heater features a child lock and self-diagnostic electronics that continually monitor functions, provide auto shutdown codes, and restart automatically when ignition or combustion fails
- Gas furnace: For homes, apartments, condominiums, and commercial settings; the heater is modular/mobile home approved
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersBefore you go shopping for a natural gas space heater, be sure to check out this buying guide.
- Size. When choosing a heater, youll have to decide on how much space you want to heat.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of how much energy the unit uses to heat your home.
- Safety. Safety issues include, but are not limited to, fire hazard.
- Noise. Many units produce noise, so if youre sensitive to noise, be sure to choose a unit with low or minimal noise.
- Other features. Other features to consider include, but are not limited to, remote control, adjustable thermostat, and timer.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.
Related posts:Review Sunbeam TW8225-030-772 Heated Electric Microplush Throw, MushroomReview Electric Blanket Heated Queen Blanket -with Double-Layer Flannel, 6 Heating Levels, 9 Hours A...Review Lfzhjzc Heated Blanket, Super Cozy Soft Electric Blanket, One Blanket, Two Temperatures, Elec...Review PiPiMAMA Heated Throw Blanket 50” x 60” Blue Reversible Sherpa Soft Fleece Electric Throw Bla...