Details: ZAFRO Oil Filled Radiator Heater, 1500W Portable Electric Oil-Filled Radiant Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Oil Heater with 3 Heat Settings, Space Heater with Tip-Over & Overheat Protection for Indoor, Room, Office and Home (Grey)
ZAFRO 1500W Oil-Filled Radiator Heater To Dispel Cold ✓Portable Heater ✓The Best choice ✓ ZAFRO 1500W Oil Filled Radiator Heater Warm Enough, More Secure ZAFRO tells you how to choose a good Oil Filled Space Heater. There is only one standard : Safety and temperature coexist. Our heater built in Automatic overheat Protection system will shut the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat. Tip-over switch will shut off when tipped forward or backward. Portable space heater is easy to move, whether in the bedroom or dining room. Adjustable thermostat system can accord to the thermostat setting let your room remain at a comfortable temperature. Dimension: 13.9″ X 9.4″ x 24.6″ 3 Heating mode: 1500W/900W/600W Modern Sleek Design Read more Easy Portability The 360 degree steering wheel on ZAFRO electric oil heater is not only tool-free and easy to install, it also runs smoothly and is easier to move. Portable & Lightweight The portable handle design of the radiant heater is easy to carry and takes up little space, which is convenient for you to take it to the bedroom or office. Cord Storage After using the oil heater, the cord can be placed nicely in the storage area. People who have children and pets at home can use ZAFRO electric radiators with confidence. Read more 3 Levels Power Setting ZAFRO oil heater is suitable for rooms that need constant temperature in cold seasons. You can choose from low, medium and high heating settings(600w/900m/1500w). High Levels of Safety Built-in overheat protection automatically shuts off the oil heater when the temperature is higher. If the radiator heater is accidentally knocked over, the flip safety switch will be activated to turn off the space heater. Quiet Operation Exceptionally Silent operation makes it perfect for any room, since it won’t bother you from work, sleep, chat or anything. Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【3 Heat Settings】：ZAFRO Oil Filled Radiator Heater has 3 heat settings, press the power switch button to either“I” (Low heating/600W) or“II”(Medium heating/900W) or both“I+II”(High heating/1500W), when you plug in and press the switch button to either“I”or “II” or “I+II”, the indicator of the oil heater will turn on immediately.
- 【Tip-over & Overheat Protection】:The Radiator Heater has a built-in TIP Protector and a Over-heating Protector. You don’t need to worry about safety issues when using the Electric Oil Heater and the space heater is ETL certified to be safe for using. The power indicate light can let you know at a glance that it’s plugged in.
- 【Quiet Operation & Energy-Saving】:ZAFRO Oil Radiator Heater offers you a warm and cozy atmosphere without any heater sounds that disturbs you and you could adjust the temperature to meet your needs. Especially, our room heater can heat a 120 sq.t room quickly , which means it can reduce your energy bills effectively.
- 【Portable to Move & Clean】:The Oil Heaters for Indoor Use equips with castor wheels and a carrying handle, which means you can move it from room to room easily. Meanwhile, The smooth surface of the mini electric radiator makes it easy to wipe clean with a soft and damp cloth when not in use.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.