Details: Brightown Portable Ceramic Space Heater 1500W/750W, 2 in 1 Oscillating Electric Room Heater with Tip Over and Overheat Protection, 200 Square Feet Fast Heating for Indoor Bedroom Office Desk Home (Silver)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy control heater: Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. “I” is for producing heat at 750 watts, “II” will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉ to 158℉. It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater’s setting temperature
- Energy efficient heater: Added 70 degrees oscillating switch on the top, PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan helps heat the room quicker and covers the space much more effectively. The heater put out tons of heat to heat up 200 square feet in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It’s quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- Portable mini heater: Dimensions: 7.9 X 6.1 x 11 inch, 3.59 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V 60Hz. heater has 6 feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- Safe room heater: The heater is made of flame retardant material to achieve zero fire hazard. Tip over protection shut off heater when it’s knocked over, perfect for houses have kids and pets. Overheat protection will shut heater off automatically when the heater overheat
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review JY Fit All Heated Throw Blanket-Soft Velvet Christmas Throw Blanket,6 Heat Settings 50x60inch...Review Space Heater, SANVINDER 1500W Portable Heater for Bedroom, ECO Thermostat 90° Oscillating, 24...Review 70-054-0100, 68-3046 Air Filter Kit Pro Temp, Heat Hog, Remington Mi-T-MReview YOUR MOON Electric Heated Blanket Throw, 3 Heating Levels & 2,4,6,8 Hour Auto-Off, Soft Flann...