Details: Portable Electric Space Heater, 70° Oscillation Safety Quiet Personal Heater, 1500W PTC Ceramic Heater with Over-Heat & Tip-Over Protection, Quiet Heat, Small Space Heaters for Bedroom and Office
Why Do You Choose Our Portable Space Heater? Product advantages: ★Over-Heat & Tip-Over Protection ღSafety protection adopts PTC ceramic heating technology, and the bottom of the product is equipped with a drop switch. ღWhen it comes out of contact or tip over, it will automatically close. ★Safe & Save ღPTC ceramic heating technology Our electric ceramic heater will not overheat, while saving energy, safety and long service life. ღSave the overall heating cost, use a portable heater to heat your room and lower the thermostat of the entire room. ★Low Noise ღ50 decibel low noise will not affect your sleep, reading and work. Both men and women can use portable ceramic space heaters. ღRegardless of age, it is suitable for offices, families, dormitories, bedrooms, etc. ★Multiple Mode Selection ღYou can choose hot, warm or fan only mode, which is warm in winter and cool in summer. ღThis ceramic space fan heater can output wind quickly. Its fan mode can generate natural air circulation without increasing heat, and is designed with a thermostat to provide personal comfort. Product Specifications: ☀Weight: 3Ib ☀Voltage: 120V ☀Frequency: 50Hz ☀Output Power (W): 1500W ☀Dimensions: 5.9 X 5.9 X 10.2in Precautions: ♨1. Do not touch the grid of the front air outlet with your hands during use to avoid being burned. ♨2. Do not use outdoors. ♨3. Do not use the heater in the immediate surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool. ♨4. Make sure put the heater on flat and hard surfaces. ♨5. In case of automatic overheat shut off, unplug the heater & wait about 30 minutes to cool down, then reset the heater. ♨6. In order to avoid overheat, do not cover the heater. What is included? ☪1 x PTC Space heater ☪1 x Product manual
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✿【70-DEGREE AUTOMATIC SWING】 Adjusted to the scale with the symbol “︵”, the ceramic heater will rotate 70° left and right to better dissipate heat in multiple directions. It can avoid local overheating that blows to a place alone, and can allow heat to spread quickly in the space where you are, giving you a warm environment.
- ❃【TIP OVER & OVERHEAT PROTECTION】 Automatically shut off if the small space heater tips over or overheated inside the heater. It is very safe to use while reading, working, sleeping or watching TV. Please note: Do not cover the heater or block air-inlet while the heater is turned on.
- ✾【USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL】 This ceramic heater provides two heating levels of 1500W or 750W and a cooling fan. Multi-mode heater design can meet your requirements in different environments, and you can choose different modes to use according to your own preferences.Give you a comfortable environment in any season.
- ❋【QUIET & FAST HEATING】 Our low-noise space heater enough for most people to sleep comfortably in the bedroom. Using PTC ceramic heating technology and high-speed fan, this indoor heater can release a large amount of heat in a few seconds to heat up, allowing you to have a warm environment.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Aukfa Electric Heated Blanket Throw, 72” x 84” Soft Flannel Electric Blanket, 10 Heat Levels ...Review Lasko Lasko-22 Digital Ceramic Oscillating Remote (751320) Tower Heater, 8.5x2033 L x 7.25x20...Review Electric Blanket Heated Throw Blanket, Plaid Sherpa Heating Blanket, 6 Heating Levels & 2 to ...Review NNR Electric Blankets 220v Electric Blanket Electric Heated Blanket Heated Blanket Single Bed...