Details: PARIS RHÔNE Space Heater, 12H Timer 70°Oscillation Electric Heater With Remote, 3 Modes, Tip-Over Protection, 24H Auto-Off 1500W Portable Quiet Heating Ceramic Heater with Thermostat for Bedroom, Office & Indoor
Brand: PARIS RHÔNE
Previous page Founded in 1915, Paris Rhône have since been creating innovative products which enhance and improve the quality of our customers’ daily lives. Over 100 years have passed, and Paris Rhône remains committed to providing superior-quality, reasonably priced products to our customers around the world. We are proud to be leading the way in designing smart, easy-to-use, high-quality home appliances with the future in mind. Paris Rhône Tower Fan Visit the Store Next page
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2S Rapid Heating: Powerful 1500W PTC ceramic heating allows this PARIS RHÔNE electric heater quickly heat up to 70°F and rated power up to 1500 watts in 2S. 2 heating modes – High mode(1500W) and Low mode(900W) –making you feel the change from cold to warm in a matter of seconds.this electric heater is perfect for sitting by your feet on the floor, near your hands on a desk, or carry around your bedroom, living room, bathroom, or office.
- Safe & Reliable: Made of V0 flame retardant materials, this ETL-certified ceramic space heater comes with multiple security features including overheat and tip-over protection, 12-hour timer, auto off after 24h without operation. Safe and worry-free all-day use.
- Energy Efficiency: Smart ECO mode uses a built-in precise temperature sensor to keep your room at a constant temperature while saving more on energy bills and keep you cozy. (with a low of 900W and high of 1500W)
- Wider Heating Range: 70° wide-angle oscillation, this space heater for indoor use boosts heating coverage by 20%, which helps distribute the warm air more evenly towards the room’s corners.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Kadlawus USB Heating Pad Electric Blanket Made of Crystal Velvet Portable Winter Multiple App...Review Space Heater for Indoor Use, ASTERION Portable Office Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Cera...Review PDD Outdoor Butane Heater, Space Heater for Camping Tents, Portable Camping Stovecamping heat...Review Galeril Electric Blanket - Heated Throw Blanket Fast Heating Warm Soft Weighted Blanket Throw...