Details: Atomi Smart WiFi Infrared Heater –1500W, Wall-Mounted or Free-Standing, 750 Square-Foot Room Coverage, Tip-Over Safety Switch, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
Brand: atomi smart
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED – For areas with limited floor space, this slim heater mounts easily on the wall, but also includes detachable feet. Plus, it’s whisper quiet and portable with a carry handle.
- FAST, ECO HEATING – 1500W infrared quartz tube heating warms the air in seconds. The ECO function saves energy by automatically adjusting heat and power settings as the temperature changes.
- NEXT-GENERATION SAFETY – Built with an electronic tip-over safety switch that turns off the heater when activated and immediately sends a phone notification—all while maintaining previous settings.
- WIFI ENABLED – Operate remotely by downloading the free, highly rated Atomi app to your smart device. Create daily or weekly schedules, turn the heater on/off, check the room temperature, and more.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!