Details: Oil Filled Radiator Heater Electric – 700W Portable Space Heater with Thermostat,Super Quiet Oil Heater,Overheat Protection for Home, Office, Automatic Radiator Heater
1. The oil heater needs to heat the oil hot firstly and then the room can get warm rapidly.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Permanently Sealed Oil Heater】- This room heater, with 7 heat sinks, is filled with permanently sealed oil, no need to replace the oil, saves your time and labor. Much longer lifespan than most heaters in the market.
- 【Portable Space Heater】- This oil filled radiator heater nearly makes no noise at all. With the portable handle and size, you can easily place or storage it, perfect for home office bedroom and other indoor use.
- 【Indoor Electric Radiator】- This 700W oil radiator heats up quickly and well until the room temperature reaches the set temperature, which is the most economic way to keep the room temperature constantly and save bills.
- 【Overheat Protection Heater】- This oil-filled radiator is equipped with overheat protection, automatically shut down function prevents accidents and unnecessary losses, providing you a safer winter. No worries anymore!
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular heating solution for both homes and businesses. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive, making them a great heating solution for people who are on a budget.
Kerosene space heaters can be used in several different applications. They are typically used in enclosed areas that need to be heated, which usually means they are used in a garage, shed, or barn. Kerosene space heaters are also great for providing heat in a small living space, such as a small apartment or dorm room, or for keeping a room in your home warm without heating the entire space.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used in larger areas to provide heat to spaces that need to be maintained at a low temperature. For example, a kerosene space heater can be used to heat a garage or other large space to a temperature that is a few degrees warmer than the outdoor temperature.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used to heat your home. If you run a kerosene-fueled heating system in your home, you can direct the kerosene space heaters to heat specific parts of your home instead of the entire house.