Details: Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater, White
Dyna-Glo wall heaters are the ideal choice for safe, indoor supplemental heating. This state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. These heaters are great for use in your home, cabin, or garage. Since these heaters do not require electricity to operate, they make an excellent choice for everyday heating, and emergency situations when the power goes out. Using blue flame heating technology, heat is distributed similar to your central home heating system. This Blue Flame Wall Heater burns with 99. 9% efficiency, and operates on Propane only. Not for sale in California or Canada. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Propane use requires 100-lb. tank or larger with two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company. two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company. DEPENDABLE – Ideal for daily supplemental or emergency use, such as power outages ECONOMICAL – Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas COMFORT – Manually adjust the heat setting to your desired temperature SAFE – Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected CONVENIENT – One continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition quick & effortless VERSATILE – Includes all necessary hardware & bracket for wall mounting UPGRADEABLE – Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) provide the alternative of floor mounting. Separately sold optional Wall Heater Fan (WHF100) distributes heat in a quiet, yet powerful way.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Liquid Propane Ready (Fuel conversion not permitted)
- Blue Flame Technology works by convecting heat to warm the air the same way as a central heating system
- 24, 000-30, 000 BTU’s/hr variable heat output for up to 1, 000 sq. ft.
- Variable control knob offers the most customizable heat settings LOW – 24, 000 BTU MED – 27, 000 BTU HI – 30, 000 BTU
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.
Related posts:Review CKWGI Physiotherapy Heating Crystal Super Soft Sheet Electric Heating pad Warmer Small Electr...Review Space Heaters for Indoor Use, 1500W Portable Heater with 3 Modes, Electric Heaters with PTC 3...Review AVCULT Full Size Electric Blanket 77'' x 84'' Full Body Heat Blanket, 4 Heating Levels 10H Au...Review NNR Electric Blankets Electric Blanket Single Winter Flannel Portable Blanket Warm Heater for...