Details: Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium , Black/Red
Brand: Mr. Heater
Mr. Heater offers the latest evolution in portable heating with the Portable Little Buddy Propane Heater. Use it in garages, tents, workshops, cabins, porches, patios, or hunting blinds to heat up to 95 sq. ft.. Equipped with a low-oxygen shut-off pilot system and accidental tip-over shutoff for indoor safety and one heat setting of 3,800 BTU/hr. allowing you to control comfort level. Accidental tip-over safety shutoff. Lightweight, easy to carry. *WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND MASSACHUSETTS.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Continuous odor-free, 45-degree heating angle. Maximum Elevation (Ft) 7000 Feet. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). Perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 95 square feet
- Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included). Run time at minimum btu and maximum btu is 5.6 hours. Do not operate heater in any moving vehicle. This heater requires a vent area of 4 square inches minimum for adequate ventilation during operation
- Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety.THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.
Related posts:Review Galeril Electric Blanket - Heated Blanket Fast Heating Cozy Soft Weighted Blanket Throw Blank...Review Sunbeam Velvet Plush Electric Heated Warming Throw Blanket Garnet Red (2161215)Review JNOIHF Kerosene Stove Heater, Indoor Kerosene Heater, Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Kerosen...Review Heating Pads Electric,Electric Blanket Heated Throw,Timing Function, Soft & Comfortable,2 Gea...