Details: De’Longhi Convection Panel Heater, Full Room Quiet 1500W, Freestanding/Easy Install Wall Mount, LED Digital Display, Adjustable Thermostat, Timer, EcoEnergy Saving Mode, White
This sleek, stylish panel heater by De’Longhi is perfect for any application and any decor. With instant heat and its unique dual fan system the De’Longhi SlimStyle heater quickly warms up your coldest rooms. Don’t have enough space? With its slim design and convenient wall mountable option, you can virtually put this heater anywhere. It is ideal for use as supplementary or spot heating in the bedroom, living room, office or anywhere in the home. You can customize your heating needs with the adjustable thermostat and three heat settings. You can rest easy knowing that this heater has a safety thermal cut-off, so it doesn’t overheat, an internal tip-over switch in case the unit becomes unstable and power/caution indicator lights.
- Products can be returned
- Full Room Warmth: Packs 1500 watts of heating power for full room comfort
- Sleek Look: Whether set on the floor or mounted to the wall, Slim Style by De’Longhi is the most beautiful way to stay warm
- Instant Warmth: Dual Fan System fills room with heat quickly
- Convenient Wall Mount: Safe and easy to mount on any wall with included kit
- Personalized Comfort: Customize to your heating needs with the adjustable thermostat and multiple heat settings
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are cost-effective, long-lasting, and effective. However, like any heating appliance, they are dangerous if misused.
- Consider the output. Kerosene heaters have a range of output. The heater you select should be able to heat the room quickly.
- Consider the safety. Kerosene heaters fuel is flammable, so its best to keep them away from children and pets.
- Consider the design. Kerosene heaters come in different designs, including wall-mount units, room units, and free-standing units.
- Consider the brand. Kerosene heaters are available from a variety of brands, including Frigidaire, Kenmore, and Maytag.
- Check the warranty.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular heating solution for both homes and businesses. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive, making them a great heating solution for people who are on a budget.
Kerosene space heaters can be used in several different applications. They are typically used in enclosed areas that need to be heated, which usually means they are used in a garage, shed, or barn. Kerosene space heaters are also great for providing heat in a small living space, such as a small apartment or dorm room, or for keeping a room in your home warm without heating the entire space.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used in larger areas to provide heat to spaces that need to be maintained at a low temperature. For example, a kerosene space heater can be used to heat a garage or other large space to a temperature that is a few degrees warmer than the outdoor temperature.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used to heat your home. If you run a kerosene-fueled heating system in your home, you can direct the kerosene space heaters to heat specific parts of your home instead of the entire house.
Related posts:Review Ashley Hearth DVAG11L 11,000 BTU Direct Vent Propane Heater, CreamReview PAASHE Electric Blanket Twin Heated Blanket Soft Electric Throw Adjustable Temperature for Ho...Review Dr. Heater DR218-1500W Greenhouse Garage Workshop Infrared Heater, 1500-wattReview Mr. Heater 20K BTU Liquid Propane Blue Flame Vent-Free Heater Bundle with Blower and Regulato...