Details: Mr. Heater Corporation Vent-Free 20,000 BTU Radiant Natural Gas Heater, Multi
Brand: Mr. Heater
This Radiant 20,000 BTU Natural Gas Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution, even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze – battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat, warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND CALIFORNIA* ** Please note when operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.**
- Products can be returned
- 20,000 BTU Natural Gas heater to heat spaces up to 500 sqaure feet.
- Radiant heat burner. Heating Area (Sq Ft) – 700
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified. Use – Supplemental heat in cold rooms, Additions, Sun rooms, Cabins
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Theromostat, legs and wall mounting hardware included. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual..Thermostat for automatic temperature control.For use with Natural Gas
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.
Related posts:Review De'Longhi Oil-Filled Radiator Space Heater Energy Saving, Safety Features, Nice for Home with...Review TAIYHGYF Portable Kerosene Stove Heater for Indoor/Outdoor, Compact Convection Kerosene Space...Review Vent-Free Blue Flame Natural Gas Room Heater - 20k BTU Ventless Gas Heater to Warm Your Space...Review Kerosene Space Heater, Indoor Emergency Heating with Handle, Kerosene Stove Heaters for Indoo...