Details: OuMeng Wide angle Space Heater, 750W/1500W Indoor Electric Portable Heaters with Thermostat, PTC Fast Heating Ceramic Room Small Heater with Fan for Office Home Camping Use
This fast-heating heater can provide heating in winter and cool breeze in summer, and has the function of dumping and powering off, which can avoid accidents. It can be swayed or not, which can meet your different needs.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ability to Heat Up Quickly: Heater Adopting PTC ceramic heating tech, Ceramic Heater creates a concentrated jet of warm air that you can feel almost immediately, especially when you’re sitting right in front of it to enjoy the direct blast of hot air, then be pleasantly surprised when you find that heat fills the rest of the air around you
- Adequate safety: The room heater tip-over kill switches, (automatically power down the heater if it tips over),there is an anti-scald air leakage mask on the front to prevent accidental touch and cause burns. a special design for home having kids or pets
- As an Electric Heater or a Fan: Two heat mode 1500W/750W with temperature range from 0℉ to 158℉ plus Fan Mode with cool natural winds can meet your different requirements for any season to customize your comfortable living space such as office, bedroom, living room ect. This small desktop heater has built-in motor,you can enjoy the comfortable jet of warm air while sleeping.And the cold wind only needs 4.5W
- Multi-position adjustment: The heater has six positions adjustable: cold air, warm air, hot air, cold air shaking head, warm air shaking head and hot air shaking head, which can better meet your needs. The head-shaking function can quickly heat the range, which is a very good function
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review ProTemp PT-80-OFR Radiant Heating 80000 BTU for 2000 Square Feet , Black/RedReview Ashley Hearth DVAG11N 11,000 BTU Direct Vent Natural Gas Heater, CreamReview SSNG Kerosene Stove Space Heater Portable, Kerosene Heaters for Indoor Use,Kerosene Oil Heate...Review Izzya Electric Throws, Eportable USB Heated Blanket with 3 Heating Level Auto Off Function fo...