Details: Mr. Heater Corporation F270470 Convection Heater, 25k BTU/HR,Multi
Brand: Mr. Heater
The Mr. Heater 25,000 BTU Portable Propane Convection Heater. Stay warm when you’re working hard! Convert your garage, barn, or tool shed into a year-round workspace! This Mr. Heater 25,000 BTU Portable Propane Convection Heater delivers chill-chasing warmth when you’re working on your truck, farm equipment, ATV and more! Includes 10′ hose and regulator. Heats approximately 625 sq. ft.. Runs for up to 17 hours on a 20-lb. propane tank (not included). Standing pilot for increased safety. Piezo push button igniter. Instant locking chamber for easy assembly. Includes 10′ hose and regulator. CSA Certified.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 25,000 BTU per hour made for use with propane gas
- Operates up to 17 hours on a 20 lb. Propane tank
- Heats up to 625 sq. ft.
- Standing pilot for increased safety and no electricity required
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review Electric Space Heater, Air Choice Portable Space Heater with 3 Modes and Adjustable Thermosta...Review Honeywell HHF360V 360 Degree Surround Fan Forced Heater with Surround Heat Output Charcoal Gr...Review Sunnydaze 40,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater - Portable Heat for Construction Sites - Auto-...Review USB Electric Heated Throw & Over Blanket SingleUltra Soft Luxurious Flannel Electric Blanket,...