Details: lxiluv Kerosene Heaters for Indoor Use, Kerosene Stove Space Heater Portable, Kerosene Oil Heater with Handle,Stainless Steel Mesh, Tempered Glass Chimney, 6 Wicks,4.6L-Red
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★●【More efficient heating】The combustion chimney of the indoor-use kerosene furnace is made of special metal, so that the kerosene is completely burned and the heating is faster, mobile kerosene heating without electricity and more efficient.
- ★●【High calorific value】The kerosene stove 99.8% combustion efficiency, high calorific value and large heating area. The maximum calorific value is 10000 Btu/h (equivalent to 3000 W) and the fuel consumption per hour is 0.25 liters. Can quickly expand the space of about 20 square meters.
- ★●【Energy-saving design】Portable kerosene oven heating without electricity. All you need is oil and you’ll have plenty of heat. When hurricanes, heavy rains and heavy snowfalls arrive, don’t worry about power outages. Kerosene heaters are quiet, energy-saving, smokeless, clean, environmentally friendly, etc.
- ★●【Human design】Empty weight of 4.9/5.5kg, which makes it very mobile and flexible. Our heater comes in 4.6/6L, equipped with a storage bag and replacement accessories, which is convenient to carry. and heating with portable handle, the handle can be rotated, the width is moderate, the hand is not firm, the hand is not scratched, light and portable, and more convenient to carry.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a common way to heat your home during the cold winter months. These heaters use kerosene, which heats the air inside your house (instead of using electricity to heat the air).
Using a kerosene space heater is fairly simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know about it before you use it. Here are a few important facts that will help you get the most out of your kerosene space heater:
The kerosene you use should be clean: Since kerosene is flammable, you do not want to use old or contaminated kerosene in your kerosene space heater. Old kerosene can pick up dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
Kerosene space heaters can be dangerous: Kerosene space heaters are fire hazards, so you should never use them alone, or leave them unattended while theyre running.
Kerosene space heaters may not provide enough heat: Kerosene space heaters heat up the air inside of your home or office, but don’t provide much direct heat. This means it will take some time for your room to warm up once the kerosene space heater is turned on.
Related posts:Review Sunbeam Royal Luxe Cabernet Heated Blanket - TwinReview Electric Space Heater, 1500W Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Indoor Space Heater T...Review Wchiuoe Heated Blanket, 62"x84" 10 Heating Levels & 2-10H Auto Off Electric Blanket, Machine ...Review ZHULIN Weighted Heated Blanket Heated Blanket Twin Electric Blanket Full Size with 4-8 Heatin...