Details: Small Space Heater Electric Ceramic Heater, Mini Indoor Portable Heater with Tip-Over and Overheat Protection for Bedroom, Office and Desk (Black)
VEOHAUT Electric Ceramic Space Heater VEOHAUT space heater design with advanced PTC ceramic heating elements, provide faster and more efficient heating than traditional heaters. Overheat Protection prevents accidents from occurring. When the heater is tipped forward or backward tip-over switch will shut off the heater automatically. 1. Please be sure the outlet is 120V AC / 60Hz before you operate this appliance 2. Please do not use this heater in bathrooms, laundry areas, or other high-humidity spaces 3. Please do not use any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater malfunctions Specification: Rated voltage: 120 V, 60 Hz Power consumption: 1500 W Net weight: 2.6 LB Dimensions: 9.8*5.7*4.3 INCH Easy to carry Tip-over safety protection Over-heating protection PTC ceramic heating element Read more Tip-Over Protection This electric space heater comes with an ETL certification. When the heater is tipped forward or backward, the heater will shut off the heater automatically, perfect for families with pets and toddlers Overheat Protection Automatic Shut down for over-heating system can efficient shut the room heater off when the electric space heater overheat. Eliminate the hidden danger of safety, rest assured to use Convenient Carry Handle This ceramic heater is a portable heater with a built-in carry handle. You can place it in the office, bedroom or study room and bring warmth anywhere Read more heated blanket space heater heated blanket queen heated blanket heated blanket colour gray white beige beige blue
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【SAFETY PROTECTION】 The mini desk heater equipped with tip-over and overheating protection, when the indoor heater fall down, it will be auto-off. Overheating protection will shut heater off automatically when the heater overheat
- 【WIDE ANGLE HEATING】 Dimensions: 5.7in*4.3in*9.8in, 3.5 pounds mini electric heater easy to carry around with handle. 60°oscillating electric heaters rotate to evenly distribute warm air to different parts of your room for optimal comfort
- 【ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT】 Equipped with an adjustable thermostat, our ceramic heater will keep you comfortable at all times. Simply turn to the heat setting you desire and enjoy comforting warmth
- 【QUICK HEATING】 Advanced PTC ceramic heating elements provide faster and more efficient heating than traditional heaters. The small portable heater can let your room remain at a comfortable temperature by setting the thermostat
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Galeril Electric Throw Blanket - Heated Throw Blanket Fast Heating Cozy Soft Weighted Blanket...Review Heated Throw Blanket Multiple Heating Settings and Auto Shut-Off Fast Heating Blanket Faux Fu...Review Calctic Instant Heating Stitchless Max Temp 149°F Heated Blanket Twin 62"x84", 10 Heat Settin...Review Westinghouse Electric Blanket Twin Size, Soft Plush Sherpa Heated Blanket with 10 Heating Lev...