Details: Comfort Zone CZ457EWT 1500-watt Oscillating Energy Save Ceramic Tower Heater, Digital Controls, Safety Tip Over Switch, White
Brand: Comfort Zone
Comfortably heat up rooms in your home with this Energy Save Comfort Zone portable mini tower. With its powerful ceramic heating elements and 2 heat settings, this mini tower heater will keep your room the ideal temperature for your needs. There’s also a fan-only setting, so you can keep your room comfortable in all seasons. Featuring new Energy Save Technology, this portable heater helps save you energy and reduces heating costs, while on the energy save setting. This new setting works to maintain a comfortable temperature in your space, using 30% less energy than a typical heater. Rather than raise the heat throughout your home, simply use this energy-efficient ceramic tower heater in the room that you are in and save on overall heating costs. Recommended for use in medium-sized rooms, this tower heater features a wide, 80-degree oscillation range, distributing heat evenly throughout the room for maximum comfort. This tower heater comes equipped with an advanced safety system that includes an overheat protection sensor that prevents it from getting too hot, a stay-cool body with molded handle and a safety tip-over switch that cuts power if your heater is accidentally knocked over. With its compact size and molded handle, it’s easy to carry from room to room, wherever extra heat is needed.
- Products can be returned
- 2 HEAT SETTINGS: this tower heater with fan includes 2 heat settings, including an energy save setting and a fan-only setting to keep your room comfortable, no matter the conditions
- ENERGY SAVE: Energy save technology heats comfortably with 30% less energy than a standard heater on a high heat setting, saving you money on energy costs.
- MINI HEATER WITH MAJOR POWER: Recommended For medium-sized rooms, this powerful 1500-Watt mini tower heater features dual ceramic PTC heating elements for superior performance
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE: The tower heater has a sleek, modern hour-glass design that will complement many different decor styles with ease
- Convenient controls: Top-mounted controls allow you to easily switch between the heater’s 2 heat settings and to adjust the thermostat. A simple switch turns the oscillation function on and off
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!