Details: LLYQ Kerosene Space Heater, Stainless Steel Oil Radiator Heater with Overheat Protection, Quick Heating, 6L Kerosene Convection Heater for Home, Bedroom, Small Room
Portable Outdoor Heater can be used as a heater for heating in the room, and it can also be used for cooking during camping. When you are doing outdoor activities, it will be your good companion.Specifications:Material: steelCapacity: 6LHeat output: 8000-9000 kcal/HFuel consumption: 0.2-0.28l/HHeating area: 20 square metersDuration: 16-21 hoursSize: 460 * 330 * 330mmPackage weight: 5500gPacking List:1 * Camping Kerosene Stoves1 * Storage Bag1 * Spare Cotton Core1 * Spare Knob1 * Oil Pump1 * Funnel
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Premium Material]：Made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and corrosion-resistive.
- [Multifunction]：It can be used for heating, boiling water, cooking and grilling. Top plate to hold the kettle.
- [High Calorific Value]：3000w stove can keep your home warm over hours.It is not problem to a room(20 square)
- [6L large capacity fuel tank ]：Only 0.2L cost each hour.Do not need carry too much fuel. Energy-saving Design.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.
Related posts:Review Electric Blanket Heated Throw Full Size 72" x 84" Oversized Flannel Heated Blanket, ETL Certi...Review DAPERCI Electric Blanket Heated Blanket Queen Size Fast Heating 3 Heating Level and 12 H Auto...Review BALI OUTDOORS Portable Patio Heater, Outdoor Propane Table Top Heater, BronzeReview NewAir, NGH500GA00, 2-in-1 240V 4800 Watt Portable or Mountable Garage Heater, Heats Up to 50...