Details: Kismile Small Space Heater for Indoor Use, Electric Ceramic Space Heater, Portable Heaters Fan for Office and Bedroom with Adjustable Thermostat ETL Listed,1500W
Kismile Portable Electric Portable Heater Keep you warm and accompany you Portable Heater ✓ Easy to Carry ✓ Compact Design ✓ Tip-Over Switch ✓ Overheat Protection ✓ 3 Modes to Choose ✓ Power Indication Light ✓ Kismile Portable Electric Portable Heater Meeting your temperature needs Fully Assembled, PTC Technology. That is Kismile Electric Space Heater. Advanced heating elements provide faster and more efficient heating than traditional heaters. Kismile electric space heaters can heat up quickly within 2S, generate a lot of heat without opening the coil, and have a long service life. Small and portable design, so that the heater can provide you with warmth anywhere. Kismile Portable Electric Space Heater, Keep you warm and accompany you Heating Power: 1500W Alternating Current: 120V~60Hz Power Setting: Cool/Warm/Hot wind for selection Overheat protection Safety tip over switch Read more Tip-over Switch & Overheat Protection Built in Automatic overheat Protection system will shut the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat. &TIP-OVER SWITCH will shut off when tipped forward or backward. Portable Countertop Space Heater It’s so easy and convenient for you to move from one place to another. Small and portable design, so that the heater can provide you with warmth anywhere. Cool/Warm/Hot wind for selection To activate the heater, turn the knob to the Fan position for cool wind, turn the knob to LO for the warm wind-low power, and HI for hot wind-Maximum power. Read more Read more Read more Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEATING WITH 3 MODES: Kismile space heaters have 3 settings, including High Heat, Low Heat, and Fan Mode. Fan mode will provide cool air.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT: The small portable heater can according to the thermostat setting let your room remain at a comfortable temperature with combined with an adjustable thermostat control, Also allows you to adjust the heater’s 1500 watt ceramic heating element.
- TIP-OVER PROTECTION AND OVERHEAT PROTECTION: The small space heater for indoor use quipped with a switch to switch off the machine if it is over returned, the design of overheat protection will switch off the appliance automatically in case of severe overheating.
- SUITABLE FOR ANYWHERE: Light weight makes you more convenient to bring the portable heaters to anywhere you want, The compact design of the space heater allows it to be installed everywhere, suitable for living room, bedroom or office.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.