Details: Hotaitai Outdoor Propane or Butane Dual Fuel Heater, Adjustable 2 in 1 Camping Space Heaters with Portable Handle for Outdoor Camping Fishing Hunting, Green
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: Equipped with a safety shut-off valve so the gas space heater is safe for you. Four-step ignition can heat in 5 seconds without waiting. It has a swivel body. CE certificate
- 【YOUR PARTNER FOR CAMPING】: Heating output is 4,600 BTU/hr, this gas space heater is very suitable for outdoor activities such as camping, picnicking, fishing, hiking, etc. The best companionship for outdoor life, please make sure there is plenty of ventilation when operating the portable butane heater.
- 【COMPACT AND PORTABLE】: With small size, lightweight, and convenient carrying handle, it can be carried and moved around easily. No electricity, use the standard butane gas canister (not included) to provide heat. 1*8 oz butane canister can be run for about 2.5 hours.
- 【WARM TIPS】: This portable heater runs butane only, not propane. No gas tank external connector. Always keep it off when not in use. If the place isn’t well ventilated then it’s NOT RECOMMENDED for indoor use.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review AKUSAKO Garage Heater with Remote - Digital Fan-forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Electric Con...Review Bedsure Electric Blanket King Size - Heated Blanket King Soft Ribbed Fleece 90x100 Fast Heati...Review ZECHAO Single/Double Electric Double Control Temperature Regulation, Safe, No Water Heating, ...Review Sealy Electric Blanket Throw, Flannel Heated Blanket with 6 Heat Settings & 2-10 Hours Auto S...