Details: HeatFast HF215K Portable Home, Jobsite, Construction Site Forced Air Kerosene/Diesel Salamander Torpedo Space Heater with Thermostat Temperature Control, 215,000 BTU, orange
The HeatFast HF215K 215,000 BTU Forced Air Heater provides hours of comfort for your jobsite, barn, or wherever you need to bring the heat. Adjust the temperature for your comfort with the integrated thermostat on the heater. Stay warm while you work with this easy-to-transport wheeled space heater. This high output torpedo heater provides strong, powerful, and dependable heat for areas up to 5,250 square feet. This space heater has been tested to sub zero temperatures to insure it is ready for all winter weather conditions. This kerosene forced air heater is field tested for several types of fuel including kerosene, diesel, home heating oil, and jet fuel (WARNING: DO NOT USE GASOLINE) and can operate for 8 hours due to its large 13.2-gallon fuel tank. Additional convenient features include the SMART Diagnostics digital readout which provide error codes for easy trouble shooting, built in air pressure gauge, and a convenient easy pour tilted fuel fill. Whether you need heat on your jobsite or somewhere else, you’ll stay warm with the HeatFast HF215K 215,000 BTU Forced Air Heater.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEAT YOUR JOBSITE: Keep your jobsite, barn, construction site, workshop, or anywhere else warm with this wheeled, forced-air torpedo heater; Rugged construction allows space heater to be used in winter and freezing temperatures as cold as -4 F; CSA certified
- HIGH-OUTPUT HEATER: Provides up to 215,000 BTUs of heat to spaces up to 5,250 square feet in size; Dimensions (L x W x H): 39.5 x 23.2 x 25 inches; Weight: 62 pounds
- MULTIPLE FUEL OPTIONS: Can use different fuels to generate heat, including kerosene, diesel, home heating oil, and jet fuel (WARNING: DO NOT USE GASOLINE)
- LONG-RUNNING: Runs for up to 8 hours with a full tank of fuel; fuel tank holds up to 13.2 gallons
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular heating solution for both homes and businesses. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive, making them a great heating solution for people who are on a budget.
Kerosene space heaters can be used in several different applications. They are typically used in enclosed areas that need to be heated, which usually means they are used in a garage, shed, or barn. Kerosene space heaters are also great for providing heat in a small living space, such as a small apartment or dorm room, or for keeping a room in your home warm without heating the entire space.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used in larger areas to provide heat to spaces that need to be maintained at a low temperature. For example, a kerosene space heater can be used to heat a garage or other large space to a temperature that is a few degrees warmer than the outdoor temperature.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used to heat your home. If you run a kerosene-fueled heating system in your home, you can direct the kerosene space heaters to heat specific parts of your home instead of the entire house.