Details: Golden Flame Outdoor Propane Patio Heater | 46,000 BTU | XL-Series | Anti-Tilt and Safety Shut-Off | Residential and Commercial | Includes Drink Table and Wheels | Hammered Silver/Pewter
Brand: Golden Flame
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IMPRESSIVE 46,000 BTU’S: With Golden Flame’s XL-Series propane heater, you can enjoy being outside even in the coolest of months. The wide reflector hood, crafted from aluminum, is combined with stainless steel burners to generate heat up to a 15-foot radius. While in use, the heater releases water vapor to help prevent dry air. Ideal for backyards, outside screened-in porches (with proper clearances), restaurant outdoor patios, and more.
- EASY PRESS, EASY START: Featuring a rapid spark electronic ignition system, one press brings on the heat! While operating on propane gas, this XL-Series heater has an advanced “pilotless” burner system. The variable heat control knob allows for trouble-free adjustment from low to high heat and anywhere in-between.
- SAFETY FIRST: This heater comes equipped with an automatic tilt sensor that shuts of the burner if it starts to tip. The base includes a reservoir for adding sand. Once filled, the sand adds 25lbs. of weight providing extra stability during breezy conditions. A safety chain secures your 20lb. liquid propane gas tank (not included).
- STYLISH DESIGN: In addition to providing comforting warmth, this heater features a hammered silver/pewter powder-coated finish to fashion your outdoor area
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.