Details: Bluegrass Living Natural Gas Vent Free Blue Flame Gas Space Heater With Blower and Base Feet – 30,000 BTU, T-Stat Control – Model# B30TNB-BB
Brand: Bluegrass Living
The Bluegrass Living ventless blue flame gas wall space heater operates on Natural Gas and gives you 30, 000 Maximum BTU of reliable supplemental heat that can heat up to 1, 400 sq. ft of living space. The space heater is perfect for not only just taking the chill out of the room but also for keeping your area warm on even the coldest winter days. Blue flame vent-free gas space heaters are clean burning, fuel efficient and safe to use. This gas heater works much like a central heating system in that it heats the air in the room by circulating warm comfortable air throughout the room. This blue flame cabinet heater is equipped with a thermostat which allows you to maintain and control the desired room temperature. The easy push-button ignition makes it simple to start while the oxygen depletion sensor features an automatic shut-off design to keep your home safe. This heater can be mounted to the wall or the floor with the included mounting brackets and hardware. No electricity is required which is perfect for keeping you warm during power outages. A great additional feature, this heater includes a pre-installed blower which helps spreads warm air throughout the room. The blower has two operating modes, thermostat and manual. In the thermostat setting, the blower will cycle on and off automatically as it senses heat from the heater. In the manual mode, you can choose from either on or off settings. The blower requires standard 120V household current but if the power goes out, your heater will still operate without the blower. Added Value: Base Feet Included, a 50 value! Product Features: Operates on Natural Gas Only30, 000 Maximum BTUHeats Up To 1, 400 Sq. Ft. Thermostat Control – The built-in thermostat automatically cycles the heater on and off to maintain your desired heat setting. Variable heat settings allow you to dial in your comfort level. Slim cabinet design takes up less room space. Economical: 99. 9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed! Heat for only pennies an hour! Safety Assurance: O. D. S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off. No electricity required to operate heater! Push Button Piezo Ignition System. Includes wall mounting bracket to mount to a wallIncludes base feet to mount to the floor. Certified to ANSI standards for safe, clean-burning heat. PFS CertifiedProduct Dimensions: 24. 1″ H x 25. 5″ W x 8. 46″ DProduct Weight: 24. 5 lbs. Vent-Free Gas Space Heater Model Number B30TNB-BB1 Year Limited What’s In the BoxVent Free Heater – Qty. 1Thermostat Blower – Qty. 1Wall Mounting Bracket – Qty. 1Base Feet – Qty. 2Hardware Pack – Qty 1
- Products can be returned
- ASSEMBLED IN USA – Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- TECHNOLOGY – Maximum 30, 000 BTU operates on Natural Gas only Which Heats up to 1, 400 sq. ft Area.
- DEPENDABLE – Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature, Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- ECONOMICAL – 99. 9% efficient with Vent Free gas burner. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation.
- SAFE – Push button Piezo ignition with Built-in pilot oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.