Details: Dyna-Glo EG5000DGP 240V 5000W Garage Heater, Black
The Dyna-Glo 5000W Electric Garage Heater is the ideal heating solution for your garage, warehouse, or workshop with its 3 heat settings, convenient space-saving ceiling-mount, and adjustable thermostat. This professional unit comes fully equipped with an upgraded commercial grade heating element and premium enclosed motor to extend the overall performance and life of your heater, as well as connections for use with an external thermostat. Portable, lightweight and easy to carry, the EG5000P provides 17,065 BTUs while efficiently heating areas up 500 sq. ft. To ensure safety this heater was designed with overheat protection and a caution indicator light.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 Heat Settings with Temperature Limiting Control
- BTUS: 11,285 Low, 14,105 Medium, 17,060 High
- Fully Enclosed Motor. Heating coverage: 500 Sq. ft
- Adjustable angles for horizontal and vertical air flow with safety lock
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersBefore you go shopping for a natural gas space heater, be sure to check out this buying guide.
- Size. When choosing a heater, youll have to decide on how much space you want to heat.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of how much energy the unit uses to heat your home.
- Safety. Safety issues include, but are not limited to, fire hazard.
- Noise. Many units produce noise, so if youre sensitive to noise, be sure to choose a unit with low or minimal noise.
- Other features. Other features to consider include, but are not limited to, remote control, adjustable thermostat, and timer.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters use a similar concept as other space heaters, but they have the added advantage of using natural gas instead of electricity. There are several different types of natural gas space heaters available, but all of them operate using the same general method.
To understand how natural gas space heaters work, you must first understand how natural gas is delivered to homes. Natural gas is delivered to your home through a pipe that reaches from a main gas line. Most homes have a single main gas line that reaches from the gas companys underground supply to your home.
When the gas company delivers natural gas to your home, it pushes the gas through a regulator valve. This valve releases a certain amount of gas into the home each time the main valve is open. This amount of gas depends on the size of the pipe that reaches from the gas line to your home.
When the main gas valve is open, it releases a certain amount of gas into the home. This amount of gas determines how much gas will be pushed through the regulator valve each time it is opened.
Because the amount of gas released into the home varies by the size of the pipe, the amount of gas pushed into the main valve will vary as well. Over time, this will affect the amount of gas pushed through the regulator valve and the temperature of the home.
Related posts:Review ProCom ML3PHG Heating Propane Gas Ventless Infrared Plaque Heater, 28,000 BTU, 30,000, BlackReview Rebussin Battery Powered Heated Blanket USB Electric Blanket 3-Speed Temperature Control 6 He...Review Heated Blanket Electric Throw - 60" x 50" Soft Flannel Electric Blanket with 10 Heating Level...Review DAPERCI Dual Control Electric Blanket King Size Non-Woven Fast Heating Heated Blanket Electri...