Details: Soft Electric Blanket Heated Blanket Throw – King Size,Queen Size,Twin Size,Full Size (Full)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quilted heated fleece blanket offers warmth and comfort.
- Easy to use electric blanket with digital controller, with 12 heat settings and 12-hour selectable auto-shut off function for peace of mind.
- 15 seconds rapid heat constant temperature to keep warm.
- The blanket can be washed, machine washed or hand washed, clean and skin-friendly.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Heated BlanketYour heated blanket can be a lifesaver in cold weather. But which blanket should you buy? And how much should you pay for it?
- Price. Most heated blankets are priced between $50 and $300. While you can find better deals online, you can also find them at better prices at a local store (like Wal-Mart).
- Size. Most blankets are available in sizes from twin to queen.
- Weight. Heated blankets usually weigh between 3 and 10 pounds.
- Temperature Range. Most heated blankets have a temperature range between 80 and 110 degrees.
- Extension Cord. An extension cord is a must, especially for blankets that are larger than 2 feet by 2 feet.
- Plug Type and Voltage. Most heated blankets are plugged in via a standard 120V outlet. However, you may need a power adapter if you’re outside the United States.
- Check Customer Reviews. Look at the type of reviews each blanket has. Look for any bad reviews. If a blanket has a lot of negative reviews, it’s probably not a good buy.
How to choose Heated BlanketWhen choosing a heated blanket, there are a few factors that you should consider:
- The size of your blanket. Depending on the temperature settings, heated blankets can range in weight from 5 to 25 pounds.
- The temperature settings.
- The length of the cord. Heated blankets offer numerous temperature settings, but you may want to check the weight capacity of your blanket before purchasing.
- The type of heating. Heated blankets come in two primary types: electric blankets and heated mattress pads. Electric blankets are usually made with an on/off switch, allow you to select the temperature level, and have a controller for timers. Heated mattress pads allow you to control the temperature, but do not have timers.
- Is the blanket machine washable? If youre using a heated blanket regularly, you may want to buy a washable option.
- Is the blanket washable? Heated blankets shouldnt be washed with regular blankets, according to Consumer Reports, because they can melt down your blanket.
- Is the blanket safe? Heated blankets are safest when plugged into a grounded outlet.
- Is the blanket certified?
What type of heating is used? Heated blankets use one of three heating methods:
- Electric blankets use electric heating elements to warm your bed.
- Heated mattress pads use electric heating elements to warm the bottom of your fitted sheet.
- Heated throw blankets use electric heating elements to warm the entire blanket.
How to Maintain Heated BlanketMaintaining a Heated Blanket? Follow these easy steps.
- Place the blanket on a flat surface.
- Fold the blanket in half.
- Turn the blanket inside out.
- Wash the blanket in cold water and tumble dry on low heat.
- Turn it back right side out.
- Add 2 or 3 drops of fabric softener to the dryer.
- Tumble the blanket on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
Review Adviace Wall Heater Blower Fan for Dyna-Glo, Mr. Heater and Kozy World Vent Free Heaters, Rep...
Review ZHULIN Weighted Heated Blanket Fast Heating Electric Blanket Heated Blanket Twin with 4 Heati...
Review DAPERCI King Size Electric Blanket 9 Heating Levels & Up to 12 H Auto-Off Timer Heating Blank...
Review Giantex Electric Blanket Heated Throw, Flannel Sherpa Double Side Heating Blanket 50''x60'' w...